- Can be worn while working or participating in activities and sports
- Imbedded, contoured metal insert offers custom fit
- Can be worn under a glove
- Can be machine washed on gentle cycle at low temperature
- Won’t deform if left in hot environment; latex-free
5 in stock
The Push MetaGrip Thumb CMC Orthosis places the thumb in a functional position and guarantees optimal hand function and reduces pain and loss of strength. The metal insert allows the brace to be snugly fit the contour and size of the thumb, which delivers custom fitting for maximum CMC joint stabilization. The produce is antimicrobial, which can be used in water and can be dried easily.
Wearing the Push MetaGrip Thumb CMC Orthosis won’t stop the user from doing what they love. This can be worn while cooking, golfing, gardening, playing tennis, driving, knitting, and during all other work/household activities. It will not deform if the brace is left or worn outside in a hot environment.
Great use for
- Pain from osteoarthritis at the CMC joint
- Instability of the CMC joint
- Post-operative care after CMC surgery
Push MetaGrip Informational Video
Size 1, Size 2, Size 3
|Right or Left||