The information gathered on our website falls into two categories:
- Information voluntarily supplied by visitors to our website when they answer specific questions or submit emails.
- Tracking information gathered as visitors navigate through our site.
Active Collection of Information
Information voluntary supplied by you is actively collected and may include your full name, address, email, phone number, demographic or psychographic information. This information may be supplied by you in response to specific questions or in email messaging. Some areas of the site request information for you to participate in activities such as sweepstakes entry or newsletter registration. Information that is optional at these collection points will be noted and marked as such.
Passive Collection Information
Some data is gathered on the website without your actively providing the information. The following is a list of possible data collection forms which may be used on this website:
- Cookies: A cookies is a piece of information that w website sends to your browser, enabling the site to remember information about you and your preferences. This website currently utilizes cookies.
- IP (Internet Protocol) addresses: The IP address of your computer is typically a number assigned to your computer by your internet service provider. This number allows access to the internet and is considered non-personally identifiable in nature. In most cases, your IP changes each time you connect on the internet. This website currently uses IP addresses.
- Navigational Data: Also known as long files, server logs or click-stream data is used for marketing research, content improvement and system management purposes. This website currently utilizes navigational data.
- Session Cookies: A session cookie is a piece of information that is enabled only during a website session. It provides statistical information as well as helps make improvements in website navigation. Session cookie files are deleted after logging off the internet browser or powering off your computer. This website currently utilizes session cookies.
- Web Beacons: An electronic file placed within a Web site that monitors usage.
Syzygy Medical takes responsible steps to protect your personally identifiable information transmitted to us. Such information will be reasonably protected from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. E-mail sent to or from this site may not be secure; caution and discretion should be used when sending personally identifiable information.
Links to Other Web Sites
1200 E. Broadway
Alton, IL 62002