Hely Weber Titan Wrist Brace #450, 452 is a great product. Physicians and patients love the splint’s features and all around comfort compared to traditional wrist orthosis models. Splint is constructed of soft, comfortable orthopedic felt laminated to brush nylon exterior. Cinching it up requires a single hand with its adjustable lacing system.
The Titan wrist brace comes in two lengths: a short #450 version (most popular) that’s 8″ in length and a long 10 1/2″ in length #452 style for tall individuals. The palmar stay underneath is molded to the contours of your wrist and is removable, while the dorsal stay on top is located in its own nylon pocket which can also be adjusted or removable altogether without affecting the workings of the brace. This brace has the option of plastic stays and metal stays. The Hely Weber Titan Wrist can be used for sprains, carpal tunnel, and for recovery after surgery.
- Perforated materials for breathability
- Adjustable lacing system fastens with just one hand
- Anatomically contoured palm side stay is malleable for customization and can be removed at any time
- Fits below the palmar crease for full finger dexterity
- Dorsal stay pod can be adjusted proximal or distal for desired level of dorsiflexion restriction
- On small hands, the eyelets will clam shell over the laces for a smooth overlap
- Fits wrist circumference XS and XL available
- Universal sizing – right and left specific
Titan Wrist Support Information Sheet