The Hely & Weber Titan Thumb Orthosis #455 is geared to providing true immobilization of the wrist and thumb joints following an injury.
Titan 8′ Universal Wrist w/Abducted Thumb
10 in stock
The Hely & Weber Titan Thumb Orthosis #455. The adjustable lacing pull fasteners are “pre-laced” for easier application using one hand. The thumb stay is moldable to allow for a multitude of different thumb positions and rigid enough for control over all thumb movement. The Titan thumb features a removable palmar and dorsal (top side) stay that can be removed and molded if necessary for a more customized fit. The brace is available in three sizes: an XS for pediatric/small size adults, a universal size that fits 90% of adults, and an XL size for individuals with extremely large wrists. Please call to order a different size. The #455 is a short length of 8″. Ideal injuries like Blackberry Thumb, overuse syndromes, tendonitis, game keepers thumb, basal joint arthritis, and more.
Thumb Splint Features:
- Perforated materials for breathability.
- Adjustable lacing pulls easily fits a wide range of wrist sizes – fastens with one hand.
- Plastic or metal palmar and dorsal stays
- Movable stay pod makes this brace universal and fully customizable.
- Stockinette tongue offers simple application.
- Can be molded and customized for proper positioning.
- Malleable oblique thumb stay allows desired thumb stay.
- Malleable volar stay adjusts the wrist position.
- Malleable radial stay contours and adjusts thumb abduction.
- Malleable ulnar stay adjusts to wrist contour and blocks deviation.
- Easy for patients to reapply.
|Right or Left||