The Titan wrist brace is constructed of soft, comfortable orthopedic felt laminated to brushed nylon exterior.
Titan 10.5″ Wrist Brace
2 in stock
Simply put, the Hely Weber Titan Wrist Brace #450, 452 is a great product. Physicians and patients love the splint’s features and all around comfort compared to traditional wrist orthosis models. It’s made out of a softer perforated materials for breathability, and for durability, a brushed nylon covering has been added to the outside. Cinching it up requires a single hand with its adjustable lacing system. The Titan wrist brace comes in two lengths: a short #450 version (most popular) that’s 8″ in length and a long 10.5″ #452 style for tall individuals. The palmar stay underneath is molded to the contours of your wrist and is removable, while the dorsal stay on top is located in its own nylon pocket which can also be adjusted or removable altogether without affecting the workings of the brace. The Hely Weber Titan Wrist can be used for sprains, carpal tunnel, and for recovery after surgery. Feel the difference a great brace like the Titan wrist brace can make in your recovery.
Long (model #452): Palmar stay is removable and slides back into its stitched in pocket. The dorsal stay on top is contained inside a removable “pod” – which can be pulled off and reattached on top altogether for greater customization.
Titan Wrist Brace Features:
- Perforated materials for breathability.
- Adjustable lacing system fastens with just one hand.
- Anatomically contoured palm side stay is malleable for customization and can be removed at any time.
- Fits below the palmar crease for full finger dexterity.
- Dorsal stay pod can be adjusted proximal or distal for desired level of dorsiflexion restriction.
- On small hands, the eyelets will clam shell over the laces for a smooth overlap.
|Right or Left||