The Clavicle Splint is a clavicle support designed for comfort and support following a clavicle fracture.
4 in stock
The Clavicle Splint is a clavicle support designed for comfort and support following a clavicle fracture. Key features include a thick urethane foam padding in the straps that provide the optimal level of support. The figure-8 design is extremely popular with patients, and has been utilized to perfection in the Clavicle Splint; making it a breeze to apply. The D ring buckles provide easy tightening while the brace is applied.
- Contoured urethane foam is hook & loop sensitive allowing maximum adjust-ability
- Comfortable foam construction provides proper immobilization
- Two buckles on rear felt pad are used for tension adjustment
- Step up a size to allow front closure, adjustment, and alignment by patient
- Step down a size to limit patient adjustment possibilities
X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large