Our boot is designed to provide unparalleled versatility by accommodating both bulky dressings and most fiberglass casts.
The DARCO All Purpose Boot (APB™) embodies nearly perfect four season postoperative all purpose boot protection with a closed-toe design that keeps dressings and toes warm and dry. The Darco APB boot’s rounded toe front and deep opening is designed to provide unparalleled versatility by accommodating both bulky dressings and most fiberglass casts. The High – top style & ankle strap help eliminate heel slippage by securing the heel in the back of the shoe for secure, safe ambulation.
Features and Benefits:
- Relaxed rocker sole reduces plantar pressure under forefoot and heel.
- Square-toe design acts as a bumper to protect the toes; ensures better fit.
- Ankle strap seats foot inside shoe to reduce heel slippage/friction.
- Removable Forefoot Closure closes off forefoot and eliminates buckle pressure.
- Outer sole has tread underneath the mid-foot where traction is needed.
- Removable Insole has twice the padding of typical insoles; can be modified. Remove to use with optional Ped Assist off-loading insole.
- Metatarsal Shank inside increases support under the MP (metatarsal) under the forefoot.
- Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large – See sizing chart below for measurement/fit help.
- Color: Black.
X-Small- (W 4-7)
Small- (M 6-8) (W 7.5-10)
Medium-(M 8.5-10) (W 10.5-13)
Large- (M 10.5-12) (W 13 +)
X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large