Hely Weber UNO WHO Wrist Hand Orthosis is a premium wrist brace designed to provide superior comfort and support.
Uno Who – Wrist Hand Orthosis
5 in stock
The Hely Weber UNO WHO Wrist Hand Orthosis is a premium wrist brace designed to provide superior comfort and support. The UNO WHO features a stockinette tongue and dorsal loop & lock closures for simple application. The movable stay pod on the palm side and the repositionable/malleable ulnar stay pod offer a customized fit for any patient. The brace is designed for long term patient use, and is well suited for wrist sprains, carpal tunnel syndrome, or for rehabilitation after wrist surgery.
Hely Weber UNO WHO Wrist Hand Orthosis Features:
- Aluminum palmal stay is removable and malleable for a custom fit.
- Movable and malleable stay pod provides custom sizing and fit.
- Removable, malleable, anatomically contoured aluminum palm stay.
- Stockinette tongue and dorsal loop & lock closures offer simple application.
- Brace will not snag on clothing because there is no exposed hook.
- Constructed of polyester outer shell with tricot covered foam lining for comfort and durability.
- Will fit wrists with circumference of 4.5″- 9.5″ – see sizing chart tab.
- Right and left side specific.
|Right or Left||