The Low Tide Cam Walker provides effective immobilization for a wide variety of foot and ankle injuries. It’s an economical model used for treating ankle sprains, forefoot injuries, stress fractures of the foot, and stable foot fractures. It features plastic uprights on the sides to provide the support necessary for proper healing. The foam liner is both soft to the touch and easy to apply with its standard hook and loop fastener strips. The Low Tide cam walker has five adjustable straps to properly secure your foot inside for a great fit for all day comfort. The rocker bottom sole makes walking much easier and promotes a natural gait pattern to reduce stress on your knee and hip joints. The Donjoy Low Tide Walker has rounded edges on the front of the toe box for easier maneuverability. The liner can also be hand washed for proper hygiene as well making this one of the easiest walkers for anyone to apply right out of the box for immediate use.
- Low profile design for patient comfort.
- Cross strapping across the ankle for better fit and foot stabilization.
- Rocker bottom sole makes walking much easier on your joints.
- Rounded toe edges for maneuverability.
- Adjustable strap positioning for a great fit.