The Darco OrthoWedge Post Op Shoe: Darco Products – Focused on the Foot and Ankle.
5 in stock
The Darco OrthoWedge Post Op Shoe was designed to lessen pressure to the forefoot area caused by weight so that one could properly heal. The OrthoWedge post op shoe comes with a square toe design that offers two things: a better fit on either the right or left foot and extra protection. Weight will be shifted back to the midfoot and heel due to the 15° dorsi-angle and one will gain more stability because of its wide base. Patients won’t have a problem with heel slippage or buckle pressure because this post op shoe comes with an ankle strap and a detachable forefoot closure. The 10mm insole is removable and has more than twice the padding.
- Please Note: The Darco OrthoWedge Shoe for Post Op Care is sold in singles not pairs. This Shoe fits both the right and left foot.
- Can be worn on right or left foot
- Pressure is lessened to the forefoot area to promote proper healing
- May be used for any conditions that require off-loading of the forefoot such as ulcers, infections, trauma, and surgery
- Square toe design adds extra protection for when K wires are present
- 15° dorsi-angle shifts weight back to the midfoot and heel
- Extra stability gained due to the shoe’s wide base
- 10mm insole is removable, fully customizable, and has more than twice the padding
- Heel slippage is eliminated due to the ankle strap and the removable forefoot closure gets rid of buckle pressure
X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large