The TriLok is a versatile ankle brace that provides protection, support, and pain relief from multiple foot and ankle injuries.
Trilok Ankle Brace
25 in stock
The TriLok Ankle Brace is an easy, effective way to relieve pain from plantar fasciitis, PTTD, and provides protection against ankle sprains. The Footlok strap provides forefoot and ankle stability by optimizing control over inversion, plantar flexion/inversion, and eversion motions commonly associated with a sprain; The BioSkin TriLok ankle brace is great for sports that involve pivoting or cutting like basketball, volleyball, football, soccer, and tennis. It’s made out of thin, breathable, neoprene-free material that fits inside your dress and athletic shoes without any difficulty.
The TriLok has a unique strapping mechanism that provides enhanced fore-foot control and helps prevent dangerous motion that could lead to an ankle sprain or posterior tibialis tendinitis symptoms.
The ankle/foot control system acts as an external ligament to control foot and ankle motion while in different positions.
Ankle Brace features:
- Compressive base sleeve improves proprioception.
- Duplicates athletic taping techniques for better support.
- Low profile; fits inside any shoe.
- The TriLok helps treat plantar fasciitis and posterior tibial tendon dysfunction (fallen arches).
- It reduces tension on the plantar fascia and provides adjustable foot arch support.
- The product’s stirrup strap provides the final locking component, and eliminates eversion for maximum foot stability.
- The TriLok ankle brace is recommended for football, basketball, soccer, volleyball, or to prevent ankle sprains.
- Available in four sizes – please see our sizing chart tab above for important sizing information.
- Universal- fits both the left and right sides.
- Made with Ultima 2S material.
- 100% neoprene and latex free.
Trilok left foot instructions
Trilok right foot instructions
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large