The Aircast Shoulder Cryo Cuff combines the therapeutic benefits of cold and compression to reduce hemarthrosis, swelling, and pain after surgery.
Shoulder Cryo Cuff Only
7 in stock
7 in stock
The Aircast Shoulder Cryo Cuff combines the therapeutic benefits of cold and compression to reduce hemarthrosis, swelling, and pain after surgery. The anatomically designed cuff inflates with cold water and provides complete shoulder coverage for optimum cryo therapy treatment. The shoulder cuff is available in two sizes to fit every size individual, and is shipped factory sealed for patient protection.
Features and Benefits:
- Anatomic cuff design for complete coverage of affected area.
- Inflates with water to provide cold and compression around the entire shoulder.
- Minimizes hemarthrosis, swelling, and pain.
- Pad is available in two sizes – Universal 32″ – 48″ or with an Extra Long Strap 42″ – 54″. Please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
- Connects to all Aircast brand of coolers.
- Cuff only – does not include a cooler
Universal – Shoulder Cryo/Cuff and cooler 32″ – 48″ (81-122 cm)
XL – Shoulder Cryo/Cuff with Extra Long Strap and cooler 42″ – 54″ (107-137 cm)
Shoulder Cuff (universal), Shoulder XL Cuff w/ Long Strap